Thursday, December 28, 2006

A "White" Christmas....

We have enjoyed our "White Christmas" in Denver....with almost my whole immediate family gathered together in spite of the Blizzard of 2006!
My dad's favorite spot: in front of the fireplace!

My mom enjoying all her Great Grandchildren!

All of the Great-Grandchildren!
(and Dawn)

It was great to have my newphew, Mark, with us
whom we haven't seen in a couple of years.

Ethan

Kellen
Tarin
Kellen---again!

Tiffany

The whole gang in new PJ's!


Ethan with his "wheels" shoes!


Josiah's construction company is called "Trailmark Homes"...
so I thought this coffee mug was appropriate!



Tarin-SuperMan!


More playing in the snow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, a 'White' Christmas for people with a name to prove it!
Merry Merry!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home