Monday, June 19, 2006

Keeping the Boys in Denver!!

I know all my friends wish they were here with me....visiting lovely Denver and keeping my four wonderful grandsons!!!! Tiffany & Josiah are just a couple of hours away in Breckenridge...celebrating their TENTH anniversary!!! The boys and I will be sharing our "adventures" with you thru our blog! Enjoy!


the first supper.....

Monday Morning.....going to the Library with our cousins,
Maiza & Bella!


Isn't this what you're supposed to do at the Library??

Libraries....in the computer age!
---who needs books??

Car 54...where are you?

Next, out to the playground....



...then...

to the Water Fountains!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blessing you are to your family! If you don't post again soon, we will assume that you are busy having fun. Can it really be 20 degrees cooler there?

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home